PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY USA Roadshow
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2014, 14:13
Magh3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Sighh g4

Okey ..if i want to be negative then thats my opinion isn't it?

Fact is that my experience in THY isn't very positive and so what now, do I have to ask you permission before posting on here ? You clearly are management,you seem to have to much interest in promoting Thy's t's and c's and if you really fly here you know things aren't as rosy as you portray them.
And you know why they have started recruiting in the usa brazil hong kong etc so stay with your facts then and tell the people that they cant find any people in Europe anymore and hence are resorting to outside Europe.

While you are at it with your facts why don't you tell these nice people that they have to change their license to a worthless turkish license before the end of 2014 and post the memo here, not really an issue if you are FAA licensed me thinks..

So ask chocks away to post the contract instead of making comments towards me regarding it ..ps the TFQ was about reading my post initially but you seem to be on pprune stirring things up. You are correct you are not jumped up., you are plain aggressive mate

Iam with you to keep things as close as possible to the facts so people can make an educated choice but don't go around here pretending to be the all knowing guru on thy's terms and conditions because you are not..