PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2014, 21:04
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The 'mystique' of CAsA and Pel Air

Sarcs, nice work with the timeline in post #1851. Perhaps a transfer of that information into a Dichotomous key would impress upon the avid reader how 'unrealistic' that timeline of events really is
For an organisation with that level of issues, an organisation that just ditched an aircraft, an organisation that had received previous woeful audit results prior to the accident and also after the accident, one finds it almost miraculous that such a rapid turnaround in culture and processes, in some cases in just a matter of days or weeks, could be achieved and be 'realistic'. And then you have the incredible speed, the almost Superman like speed in which CAsA closed off those findings, which ultimately meant the operator could continue as normal, no problems here officer, back to the business of 'safety'.
I mean hell, it takes those bumbling ninnies 3 months just to approve the inclusion of an additional sentence in an Ops manual! Oh my, how i wish my organisation was fortunate enough to receive such speedy, robust service. I wonder what the 'secret', dare I say 'mystique' is in all of this??

I bet Sky Sentinel has Pel Air ranked very low in its risk matrix, no more audits for Pel Air for 3 years????

Honestly, safe skies for all?