PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Have around 300 pilots left RYR lately?
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2014, 15:55
polax52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most of those points you have stated about my views, I stand by. I disagree with you that there is no such thing as the spirit of the law. They chose which law they are going to comply with whether it be Irish law or EU, and they find gray areas in between. They have been found guilty of breaking the law in France, as a result they used their financial clout to take punitive measures against France.

They threatened to move bases out of the UK if Pilots voted for unionization. Something which a legal right in the UK.

They have throughout their history openly used threat and manipulation to strengthen their bargaining positions, they take pride in it.

I am lost when you talk of unsupported claims, most Claims I have made are well known.

This site is a lot about opinion. It is my opinion that any regulator which allows an Airline under it's supervision to employ 1300 Pilots, who have absolutely zero experience(flight school only),is incompetent. I truly find it difficult to see any reasonable unbiased argument against that statement.