PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair IOM-Reg Learjets...any FPL exemption?
Old 3rd Apr 2014, 17:23
JanetFlight

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
DeeferDog:

"Who cares anyway?"
-I do Really care (believe me please), and others too really care!

"Does any of this matter?"
-YES, It does matter, specially when you could go into your company's trial/judgment or your boss are ordering you to not receive your monthly salary and you cant feed your children, simply because you were too much humble/naive/honest to trust a "bad-filled" FPL, a confusing AOC or a messy Operator.
-YES, it does matter cause you can have your Country's Tax&Customs Authorities at your back, just because you trusted someone.
You applied your airport landing fees, fuel tax fees, etc, having good faith in what was shown to you, which wasnt the case...

"Jeez, I'm glad I don't get all worked up over such triviality!"
-As long as you are not facing the risk of losing your day job or get a disciplinary action, im sure you wont worry...good for you, not good for others...sorry
You could be flying high & happy on your glamorous Bizjets above those "trivialities"...Others dont just because of some "misguided-interpretations" (not to call it Lies)!

BTW...when you wrote:
"so please Janet find a cure for your professional and operational curiosity"
I wasn't Unpolite neither Incorrect to you...so please try to moderate you language. Thank You!
PS: And good luck with your Medv/Hosp Flts&Fpls....DCTs are made for that.

Last edited by JanetFlight; 4th Apr 2014 at 04:49. Reason: Spelling