PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Meydan Heights preview, get ready
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2014, 19:17
Flap1 Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Notice Received....

"Eviction" notice was received and states (short ver) that we must be out by beginning of June. What wonderful timing by EK !! My wife is , my kids are so another happy day thanks to EK.

It has been less than month since the wash-up where we were told very confidently by HR that evictions were just a rumour and "No no, all was well." Friends in Umm Seq. also received their letter.. so guess we're the first to be led up the housing path by more EK "false facts".

We went to see what the new villas look like only to find a house which is almost half the size of what we have now. There is NO garden (there is a small walled area which is not even the size of the car). The proximity to the houses around are minimal, if any and by what we found out today, looks as if we'll be on a building site for the next 18 months! I'm sure EK will brush it off as "pilots moaning" but how about we reverse the positions... would they not say a word?

Curiously, the "Good Will" & "Extra Effort" that EK are looking for from the start of May is going to come from where?? Is it from the crews who are having to calm family, sort moving, fly harder, consider decreasing finances, fight for A/L, or the crews, with golden handcuffs realising it really is time to start looking for another job?