PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interview Budapest
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2014, 20:07
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In response to the questions on this page; Common sense,this is NOT difficult;

1)My Goodness sake,the last update with the interview layout was given by Val,one page back...before posting,read

2)It's on the other thread and also mentioned here, that the email states that candidates not called up to May 14', would be invited when the recruitment window opens again in Autumm 14'.There's a reason why the window is during the winter/low season,next point….

3) Axl76,you "told him off" but you asked a senseless question too,be mindful too!!Does it make sense to release training captains during high season to train new entrants?? Tell me what airline does that?(except of high capacity/high budget Legacy carriers and Ryanair).
- NO.
*They are a small airline with a small training department,if they were going to train during the summer the email would have mentioned that fact I believe.

4) it was clear that they will call type rated/experienced non rated first.Low hours non rated from Autumn onwards.

Something that I did that might help you guys,write down on your computer,some notes of what has been said here.Separate what you feel it's important,and write a timeline of how the interview process goes and keep your eyes/ears open.You won't waste people's time by asking repeated questions.