PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Windows 8.1 with a Windows live account, absolutely useless!!
Old 1st Apr 2014, 19:35
Muzzey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One other way

Hi all, please - I really do not wish to come over as a Micros#ft hater, but after many years of issues and frustrations such you are suffering, I too was frustrated with the ways of windows! what finished it for me was booting my PC and waiting for 12 minutes or more until mr gates and mr n#rton had finished with my PC so that I could use it!
I do not interfere with computers or think I know better and can "improve" them - but I do have a fair understanding having built a few, I have reached the age where I now no longer care how they work - I just wish to use my computer at a time that suits me and not when the operating system or the anti virus software can spare me the time!
In 2007 I purchased a mac, I still have it, it still works just fine, in fact it works when I wake it, I do what I need to & it goes back to sleep until I need it again, what more can one ask! Only issue is; Apple has invaded my home with my consent and - it all works.
It's that simple......

muzzey