PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna 100 and 200 SIDS
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2014, 13:53
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's strange is I deal with professional pilots on a daily bases. I work in remote area where the aircraft are also in remote locations. I get a call I make decision on what is told to me and a joint decision to bring her back or I go to the machine. Never had a problem. I will not give a pilot an aeroplane I wont fly in myself, end of story. I think it U/S it is U/S. You don't wont to think it is ,fine no problem. I put it together push it out side end of problem. Take it some where else. Never ever ever had a problem with a professional pilot. Owner's of small GA aircraft all the time. As an owner you are liable as much as the LAME. Have an accident and it is investigated, ASTB start at the front end at the back and everything in between. I've had one fatal in my career compete pilot error, Never had a wheels up, in flight shut down or engine failure period. Why cause I know my sh@@.
The Fatal I had I never got a call from police atsb casa coroner, not one.

As for some before saying LAMEs don't know about sids, BULL****, you own one aeroplane wow you think you know all about it. Think about it before you make that statement. How many 150 type aircraft are there 152. 170,172,180,185.206.207.210.300.303.310,400,401,402,404 get it now each serial number may not between each SB plus now think about you may have all the piper, beech may be an aero commander, or a metro or pitts. maybe an airtactor as well. So how the fU^& can you know every sids at a drop of a hand. Answer you cant. Every cesnna sids package is different and takes time to do.

Last edited by yr right; 31st Mar 2014 at 13:55. Reason: wrong word