PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA "The Election" (merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2003, 18:26
axiom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaunty;

You played on the same stage, sang the same tune and damned the same person you now give accolade's to.

The die is now cast. Will you play with whoever?

"can you take the "dick" out of my back Brutus" since such words are not in your, or your "soul mates" lexicon?

Can you ask woomera to give me back my 7 points ?

I hope you get elected with Hamilton and be forced to work with a "team" you don't agree with. Will you?

Perhaps we should have an EGM if we don't like the outcome?

Will we still have an EGM if your crew win ? or are you contemplating a change of direction?

Why don't people answer questions on this forum/

1) Code of conduct.

2) Threaten to issue cheap Writs.

3) Gregg Lucas.

4) Lack of electoral platforms.

5) Abuse of whoever puts up a counter opinion to the new REICH.

6) The bastardry and evil associated with the dare to get Murphie to post and subsequent ridicule.

7) The wonderment of why no other nominees wants to post.

8) The disinformation of the paid up membership debacle and pathetic attempt to disguise the thousands of dollars lost in employee court settlements by every one in charge excepting Bill Hamilton.

9) The spiteful and most horrible accusations of Bill hamilton that went without even a threat of a Writ.

10) The most incredible idea that being nice to CASA would bring about a change in their attitude to general aviation when they couldn't even get Murphie on side when he wished to stay in the middle, so subsequently damned him and his ideas.

Like I said, the die is cast and I see no further merit in continuing discussion with the already committed.

If you have not voted, you can always re-evaluate your priotities.

If you have, you will get the AOPA you deserve.

Either way.