PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2014, 10:21
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monarch

Monarch

I can add some more to that.....Thursday Bordeaux replaced with a second Almeria departing 08.40 from 5 June with the original departing a bit later than first scheduled in the afternoon. Almeria has booked well for years but a different day next year might be of more use although Thomson have taken seats on the original Thursday flight (were going to use their own aircraft) and I was surprised at this, as ZB packed it out on their own at high fares.

A night Sunday Alicante also has been added very short season. I think either the first time or maybe second time ZB have flown a night Alicante from BHX.

Mahon - I am glad Monarch route planning read these boards - post 1870 February 23. Now how about Lisbon or Madrid or be real devils Prague (although I have used that route calculator on PRG and maybe ZB is not the best airline to try it).

Good start to summer with Dalaman, Palma and Paphos restarting today, Barcelona and Almeria tomorrow and first for April...Bodrum from Friday but Nice, Venice and Mahon having to wait this year until May. Venice I assume is a marginal route despite good loads as it was cut for winter and not even brought back for Easter.

Pete