PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Impulse Qantaslink
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2003, 14:45
QF skywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QUOTE "Its quite simple people....if you don't think you'll be happy in this job then don't apply!! There are many many people who still dream to be cabin crew!! "

Blokehostie - I'm not sure if you were having a dig at me for my questions about impulse....but, I have a right to ask these question and not be told to not apply if I dont think I would like it. Impulse were less than informative with their repsonses to questions from candidates regarding proprosed flying for crew from the new SEQ base and they couldn't even say if the BNE candidates would be based in HBA/MEL/SYD or SEQ. I would rather quit my job for an employer who knew the answers to these questions and it's clearly obvious in some regards that impulse don't really know what's going on - not trying to be offensive but it's true - even their own staff will tell you that - OOL based formed, OOL based closed, OOL base opened again and now rumours are ( see ditzy boys post ) that OOL flying will be stopped, I accept that it is a ever changing airline environment and that QF S/h also do not tell you where you are based but a little more info from impulse as to exactly what is going on would have been appreciated.