PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna 100 and 200 SIDS
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2014, 02:51
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob
Well I know the facts of the incident. I not interested in looking for court papers sorry doesn't interest me. If you wont to research it please feel free to do it. And gee you been involved with 4 Sids inspection, dose that make you an expert ? Did you sign for the work you did, or did you have to have a LAME sign and take responsibility for the work you preformed ?

Avgas 172
GA has been in decline in aust at the change of government in the mid eighty's. When I started aircraft weren't able to get into the circuit area as it was to busy. Casa don't wont GA its too hard for them to regulate. the prefer the big org because its all kept in house.

Oracle
" maintenance performed by indifferent mechanics"

So for a start we not mechanics. You may like to think of calling us that. I actually find it a little offensive. Wish I was cause ill earn more money if I was. Next were are you, so I can let your local engineer know and tell him what you think of him , I guessing you know it all about building aircraft and never need anyone's help from your local engineering shop. You all seam to think that we a bunch of C&&^s. Just there to take your money and charge you a bomb for parts. Then expect that the engineering shop is your personal bank for payment in 30 then 60 then 90 days. Have you any idea the cost of running a work shop is. Well im sorry im not indifferent but people like you make me wont to be.