PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY future recruitment
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2014, 18:42
RexBanner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cartman's Lovechild. Seeing as you are evidently someone who is more enlightened than myself (who has first hand knowledge of what went on last year and went through all of it) could you please explain to me the following?

1) A telephone call from HR after the assessment day to congratulate me on my performance and to book a simulator assessment at CTC in Southampton.

2) Another telephone call roughly a week after the sim assessment to again congratulate me on my standard, offer me a job and confirm my base choices.

What part of either or both of these occurrences, in your learned opinion, constitutes an internal processing error/an offer that should never have been made because I wasn't up to standard?

I await your reply.

I'm only asking because I very much doubt that, out of 40 people, I was the only person that this sequence of events happened to. As far as I'm led to believe it was simply a last minute change to the numbers required as Alexander De Meerkat has previously described, a genuine error and not something more sinister.

(I'm actually still in the pool but I'm taking it upon myself to speak out on behalf of the non rated guys who unfortunately missed out this time because your crass comments that their success in a highly competitive and multi layered recruitment process was merely the result of a processing error is not only unfounded but liable to offend and upset those people at a sensitive time.)

Last edited by RexBanner; 28th Mar 2014 at 20:38.