PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna 100 and 200 SIDS
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2014, 08:08
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
You amuse me with your lack of knowledge or ignorance sorry you pick which fits you best.
yr right, I have enjoyed your analysis of myself but you are missing the whole point of my questioning you, that is in this post you tell a story that would do an insurance salesman proud but seem unable to provide any evidence of the litigation you describe.

My comments regarding your post stem from a dislike of insurance companies and their salesman and the perception that stories like you have outlined are seldom close to the actual outcome, hence the request for some sort of evidence. Respectfully, this is a request that you seem to be unable to understand or fulfill.

I understand the SIDS program well, I have worked on and observed it being undertaken on 2 x 185's one 206 and a 172. In my opinion it is a much needed program and the 172 in particular has been an eye opener, it has gone from a neat looking flyable aeroplane to a pile of aluminum where the corrosion never stops. Basically a write off with a bill of consequence. I also have a long history of dealings with CASA.