PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NorthEast (L1011) MIA shysters-update
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2003, 06:11
Earl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To DD,
I am an American that was caught up in the 747 drama that happened prior to your employment at Northeast.
I too was screwed over with no pay.
My question is that if Northeast operates in an office in MIA then they have to have a business license that would make them liable under US employment laws.
If you have legal representation then I would like to combine my information with your attorney.
I will be returning home next month and intend to do everything I can about this issue.
I am also composing a letter to my congressman about this issue.
May not help but I hope it does.
Its a sad state when out of work pilots have to pay the bills and get trapped in this type of ordeal.
I have read many posts where people have stated that they have been burnt before and to get over it.
Well guys if they operate out of MIA then they have to have a business license. may not be anything that can be done in other countries but in the USA they will find out that they cannot do this.
Lets all get our salary and prevent them from screwing other crewmembers.

Forgot to add:
I did think they were telling the truth, but after reading the past post, I know they are lying also.
These guys need to be shut down.
If we took out an ad in the MIA paper about not being paid then they would try to get us into court where as all of the lies could be presented and maybe the courts would shut them down after seeing all of our claims are true.

By the way L-1011 PFE I also am from Summerville SC.
I am sure that we know each other, probably from the Military, Saudia or elsewhere.
I hope that you get your pay, I am after mine.
I have been in this business for quite some time too. L-1011/747
I am sure that you dont hold it personal but I think these people at NEA are lying.
Best of luck to you guy!