PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2014, 04:11
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
This would be dismissed as the rant of an incensed fool (I am incensed if you hadn't noticed) but I would not trust the 'Ross Love's' of the world to run a local hairdresser. They do not have any skills in business.

These types of characters have never paid their own staff to create anything, they take minority positions in funds or create investment strategies for others to follow, but they NEVER risk their own money in anything bigger than (for them) a small mortgage.

They do NOT understand the nuts and bolts of business. Therefore, BGA and her cohorts are perfectly happy in each others incompetent company. They assume BGA knows what she's doing - and why wouldn't they? The talk is talked and he has the support of the board and everyone at Qf (except a few recalcitrant unions) and the Lounges look good, the people they meet are all happy.

A year or so ago I met one of Qf's banker looking for cash for a deal I was doing. The banker was an idiot who didn't understand the basics, but was very happy to boast about meeting BGA afterwards. Naturally I was all ears. This 'major' Aussie bank was about to loan BGA more millions and this guy was very chuffed about it. Knowing first hand what he didn't know about businesses and knowing what I knew about Qantas was enlightening to say the least. They are unknowing idiots feeding off each other.

Its a f*(&%^#&ing joke!!!