PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thrust on during flare...Q for AIRBUS test pilots...
Old 27th Mar 2014, 08:43
NoodleAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I told you earlier, it is obvious he does not fly a jet.

Thats the reason I suspected both of them being the same person, they support each other's views and have a history of doing so.

Post pairs 92-97 and 99-100 are the finest example of it.

Misd-agin gives some clues in a tricky manner that they (the same person or both?) don't understand, exactly like he did in his first post, and then they come back with some laughable examples that have nothing to do with reality (post 97, the example being about LEVEL FLIGHT!!!!!). AND he stated "like your stupid comments on page 1, you just don't get it". !!!!!

We are talking about someone who does not understand the balancing force of steady level flight………

Regarding Bloggs, don't bother at all, he needs to complete his PPL first.

Nitpicker may have been too long on an Airbus (he insists on quoting Airbus FCTM parts etc), but he still hash' answered on what his old book (the one he bought in '82) says about PRINCIPLES of Flight.

Responding to his post #97, on approach (in a Boeing) you control speed with pitch NOT with thrust. Thrust controls your path.
I do not expect you to agree or accept anything.

Over and out

Last edited by NoodleAir; 27th Mar 2014 at 08:54.