PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter Dynamics: Gyroscopic Precession
Old 27th Mar 2014, 06:11
[email protected]

Received 629 Likes on 272 Posts
AnFi - there is a saying that goes 'when you are in a hole, stop digging' - you appear to have grabbed the keys to the JCB and started the next channel tunnel.

Your last post could be politely called 'creative remembering' but I can't be bothered to refute such garbage.

You are in the process of making an ar*e of yourself on 2 or 3 threads at the moment - your delusional belief that you alone know the answers to everything related to helicopter flying and that everyone else is wrong is rather worrying - unless it is just trolling.

If you look back on our several encounters, you may note that I am not afraid to admit where I have made errors - can you say the same about yourself???

To err is human, to keep shifting the argument because you cannot lose face is just pitiful - perhaps you should be a politician.

As we KEEP coming back to, publish your experience and qualifications and SOMEONE might take you seriously - until then, keep expecting the sort of replies you are getting as Lu Zuckerman II.