PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Jetstar Pilot Cadet Program
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2014, 03:33
morno

Received 318 Likes on 118 Posts
So if catching grabs , and living in fly infested sh*tholes full of misfits and derros, in what is largely the wasteland of outback Australia, and being in poverty for ten years isn't what you had in mind for your future.
I must have had my eyes closed for the last 10 years.

• I never caught crabs.
  • I never lived in fly infested sh*tholes - sure they weren't always the most attractive places going, but I had a damn good time enjoying different experiences
  • I probably see my fair share of misfits and derro's getting onto Jetstar aircraft as well, and I didn't need to go to the outback to see that
  • Wasteland of Outback Australia? That just proves your pure ignorance there. I'll be sure to tell my in-laws that next time they're mustering their cattle to send the meat to the supermarket for you
  • No six figure salaries in a lot of GA, but I think 'poverty' is a bit far. I guess if you wanted to live on caviar, you would be in poverty
  • Ohh and that holiday to Europe - I also earnt it, I didn't just rely on it being 'given' to me by way of staff travel
So there we go, your post just proves you're nothing more than an ignorant, stuck up, uneducated (more in life than anything) cadet.

morno