PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thrust on during flare...Q for AIRBUS test pilots...
Old 26th Mar 2014, 09:41
NoodleAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fair enough…

I do not care to do "research" on your previous conversations with Bloggsy or whoever else.
It was mostly Bloggsy that used the "we" repeatedly and raised some eyebrows because he could not explain anything but elected to cover himself behind the "collective knowledge" and your common opinions.

In any case, I stated my view very clearly in my first post, then you replied with the attitude you did, unfortunately with a wrong theory.

I did not say it does not work either way. I only said that the laws of physics and all the fundamentals of flight are opposite to your theory. Now, I have this concept in my mind when I actually do it, you have yours, and it obviously works as well.

Merely trying to highlight the need for proper instruction theory when you need to explain your experience to someone that is asking "how do we do this".

Needless to say that I would have guessed who you might be flying for, judging from your "authority" in the matter and your rigid point of view.
Keep in mind that there are many pilots out there doing the same job without the need to be so uptight.

I stand by my initial request. Open this book you purchased back in '82 or something, and tell me what it says on the PRINCIPLE of what is controlling what.
Forget about the way Cathay is doing it, or how it works when you do it upside down backwards. Its all possible in many ways.
Just give me an honest answer ON THE PRINCIPLE. And then judge my initial post and your negative ones.

You have controls, now let me sleep.