PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thrust on during flare...Q for AIRBUS test pilots...
Old 26th Mar 2014, 09:01
nitpicker330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't know why I'm doing this but......

I can assure you that I'm not the same person as Bloggsy, if you'd bother to research you'd see that Bloggsy and I have chatted before on various threads, we've not always seen eye to eye on all matters but I do respect his experience and position.

Yes I am a real A330 Captain based in Australia for a major HK Airline. I hope you have the brains to workout which one. You know the one with the impeccable safety record and worldwide network that employs cockpit crew from all over the world, yes that one.

Once again if you'd bother doing some research it would show that I have a knowledge of the A330 777 and Airline operations that a Flight Sim jockey would not have. Short of posting real photos of my mug sitting in the Jet or my ID card you'll just have to take my word for it I guess.

Now, I'd really appreciate it if you would stop casting aspersions over my qualifications thankyou very much young man.

Oh and yes I do have XPlane on my iMac with the A320 setup, works quite well most of the time but I haven't used it for 6 months as the DVD drive is playing up.
As fun as it is it's not really useful for PC RT practice though. You do know what a PC RT is don't you pal?

As you don't seem to have the approach stable I'm going to have to press the Sidestick priority button now, I HAVE CONTROL.

Land, no blue.

Goodnight.

Last edited by nitpicker330; 26th Mar 2014 at 09:17.