PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Center, Florida - who has actually been there?
Old 25th Mar 2014, 21:05
mroovek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd agree with everything said about NAC, except for Paul Winner. He is (used to be) rude and arrogant, doing everything Richard demanded from him . I was blackmailed to pay some extra money (I was never explained the reason), otherwise they would cancel my ATPL application. I didn't agree to pay, so I was expelled, my US visa and ATPL application were cancelled. I lost my deposit and, luckily, nothing more. Some other guys, blackmailed the same way, paid the money, some others refused and lost over $5000. Paul helped me a bit in finding another school which would sign me off for the exams, but I guess that was rather a compensation for what he had done (participating in that blackmail).

You can do your training there, providing you're going to accept lots of extra costs/hidden charges, and be treated like sh*t. If you're looking for some quality and atmosphere, go someplace else. Skystead (former Europe-American Aviation), just next door, offers excellent service.