PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Regulatory Reform -See and Avoid
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2014, 19:41
ad-astra

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Greedy,

You asked for our thoughts! You got them!

I am not sure what the issue is now but if the problem is the disputed check flight then yes you have a right to speak up - via the appropriate channels.

If the problem is the Check Captains attempt to stop the glare and you have received no support from the Check Captain himself, the Regulator, and what seems at least a couple of pilots on PPRuNe then I am not sure what you want to happen.

Having ASKED for our collective opinions and very obviously not getting the support you expected (and now changing the story further) you are now defensive and dismissive of our responses and make assumptions and critique my operation.

Having trained a lot I empower my students with the confidence to speak up but specifically through the appropriate chain of command and NEVER to go over anyone's head without warning them that a report will be submitted.

From the story so far it seems the Check Captain was reported to CASA and now MR R**** C******* from CASA is being reported to the wider community via your PPRuNe campaign for not agreeing with YOUR opinion.

The Check Captain, the Company, Mr R***** C******* all read and will be most interested in you next career move.

One point that WE are both in TOTAL agreement on is that if there is a choice we won't be flying together.

I'm out!