PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF DEC's to EK?
Thread: QF DEC's to EK?
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2014, 19:25
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AC

What a ****e Company eh, when they have the audacity not to pay you for taking vacation or sick leave.

Maybe you should resign and join EK. Don't seem to remember anytime throughout my 11 years here when my monthly pay had deductions for vacation or sick? I admit that I didn't receive flight pay but hey....I wasn't flying! Still got a bloody good basic salary at the end of each month though.

Or maybe you do work for EK but just like to vent ignorant and inaccurate rants. Please don't let me stop you as I might be accused of being management or drinking Kool Aid or taking pills or any other disposition that may result in support for this Company from time to time!

Now, if you stuck with the SIM, SEP, CRM and requirement to complete 'Distance Learning' in your own time, then i'd be in agreement. That pisses me off no end. This month has 87 hours but not included is 2 days of non credit so in effect i'm doing 98. That should be 6 hours of overtime but I get sweet f**k all. I know where you're coming from, but arguments need to be factual and accurate if they're to hold any credibility!

Harry