PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New HNA Job?
Thread: New HNA Job?
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2014, 13:49
CitationTen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New HNA Job?

I did a search on this but any an all information on HNA is several years old.

I'm sure most of you have undoubtedly read about the HNA job listings (is it Hainan Airlines or one/all the airlines in the HNA group umbrella??). It's funny because at the very least, Hainan's Wikipedia page lists no orders for some of the types they're offering jobs on.

$336 000 usd/year (after tax) really seems too good to be true, I'm assuming flying to the max and a non commuting contract. How else would they know the tax rate? However, even reducing that by 40% still makes it a potentially amazing job, at least financially.

This contract also seems to be permanent and not on a cycle through an agency. Does anyone have any insight into current working conditions at HNA now? I'm currently left seat on the Airbus in the Middle East and a commuting contact/pay being offered seems like a good exit plan from the ME to finally live at home.

Does anyone have any current/up-to-date information on HNA in regards to cockpit/corporate culture, basings being offered/honored, etc? Judging from contract job threads I don't think anyone would touch it with a 10f pole. Anyone employed by the company directly?

Any and all insight is greatly appreciated!