PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2014, 05:13
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
La parfum de l'ananas

The look of gob smacked on horror on the Fawcett visage was a sight to long remember as the miniscule and his merry band of 'advisors' delivered the pineapples to the Senate committee. The miniscule response a calculated insult, designed to inform the 'IOS Senators' that the trusted experts are in charge of all matters aeronautical and extraneous fumbling and groping will not; not in any circumstances, be tolerated. This response from the 'department' insults industry, the Senate committee, the tame overseas experts, the Reverent Forsyth's panel and the general public, who, one way or another pay for the pineapples.

The question now is, do the BRB order another dozen of the specially designed, pineapple accommodating bar stools, or will there be a dust up???. As brother Creampuff rightly points out, actions speak louder than words, now more than ever.

It must be quite an experience for the Senators; to be so publicly humiliated, treated as irrelevant in such a fashion. They have discovered for themselves just how foul the air safety miasma is; the depth of depravity and possibly, based on their own evidence just how deep the suppurating sores on the arse of industry are. They may have discovered just how impotent, how disgusted and how furious, these ridiculous departments make industry feel. Welcome to the club boys and girls, your trump beaten in crooked game where those without an ace or two up their sleeves are doomed to be shown the back door, exiting with a complimentary pineapple; thanks for participating.

Now what can be done is the question; I am a bottle of excellent Claret ahead at the moment in the pre release stakes on the miniscule response to Pel Air; word count 89% correct, paragraph by phrase count 92%; overall accuracy 99% (they left a very exploitable loop hole in one paragraph, which, I confess surprised me). Well, it's the WLR review next, the bottle on offer is a cracker; however, I would happily pay for a case of the same to be cataclysmically wrong and be delighted to share it with those in the Senate who made a fight against the gross obscenity, this travesty the miniscule for transport has seen fit to release. Did you see the smug, treacherous, cynical bugger actually daring to shake hands with a P3 crew going out to search for the missing 777. Rubbish like that daring to shake hands with hard working, honest aircrew after signing the Pel Air response. I'd rather chew my leg off.

We can thank the heavens for small mercies, at least it's the AMSA and RAAF searching, not ATSB and CASA; could you imagine it; I can.

Now then where's that bottle?

Last edited by Kharon; 24th Mar 2014 at 19:50. Reason: In the search areas for a suitable corkscrew and a 'proper' glass. Looking, looking