PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2014, 04:56
Coagie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
propduffer: It appears to me that the Lithium-Ion battery discussion is unrelated to the disappearance of MH370. The battery issue should be discussed in the tech forum, not here. A fire scenario has been eliminated as a possibility in this forum unless I've missed something.
Check out info outside of this forum for a change. Doesn't say a lot, if you get all your info and way of thinking from inside of this forum. You've missed a lot. Maybe this is the wrong place for you if you can't keep up with mild technical discussion. People aren't breaking out their slide rules here!

I think they have the right search area due to the Inmarsat info and Captain Kremlin's work overlaid by the contrails from the weather satellite picture, but just because it isn't evident, that a fire, fumes, or decompression has anything to do with the disappearance now, doesn't mean it won't become clear how or if it does later. It's bad problem solving practice to rule out everything else, without accurate facts, just because you're anal retentive.