PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA "The Election" (merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2003, 11:49
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
monkeyfly

To learn the answer to that question you will have to get the following out of the Video store.
House of Cards
To Play the King and
The Final Cut. a delicious ending.

I promise you will enjoy them and be riveted from beginning to end. The usual BBC best, they make these shows like no others.

Ian Richardson playing the mendacious, malevolent and extremely cunning Francis Urquhart on his Machiavellian rise to Prime Minister and ultimately becoming the inevitable victim of his overweaning ambition.

A fascinating study of Westminster parliamentary democracy on which our own Government is based and a lesson to those who would play in this manner.

The author based his story on Shakespeares' Richard III, prescient chappie was Bill.

I hasten to add that I do not model myself on Urquhart at all, the experience of the series was a bit like the old "goodies and baddies" westerns we used to attend on the Saturday arvo Matinees, with the booing and the final cheering when the white hats or the Seventh Cavalry arrived and won, which in this case they did.

OK axiom there's your chance to deconstruct my personality and character.

axiom

Axiom has served his purpose and your replies will fall on deaf ears.

Just for the information of those who thought they had axiom's identity tagged, like woomera he is a multi headed identity.
Nice try, but too clever by half and entirely patronising to us all.

Firstly that has been soooo obvious of late to any with half a brain here.

Perhaps the real axiom made a bit of a dill of himself a few posts ago and quite obviously had to be reined in by the other axioms who are controlling the real one, lest they also be found wanting.
Geez Machiavello where are you.

One would have to ask what the agenda is if the other axia or is it axii ? must resort to using the real axiom to attempt to derail this thread.

I see the clumsy hand of one from the West who has been twice banned from this Forum and another who has at least two well known PPRuNe persona that he is quite capable of using.

So it is difficult to take seriously, anything that comes out of there except the real Murphies, Motion.

Haven't seen Murphie, rise to the challenge of stating his idea other than the "State" thing as being the answer to EVERYTHING and that everybody else is ganging up on him unless they agree.

C'mon axiom if Murphies told you, why not tell us.

Better, get him on here and talk to us then.

Hamilton had been conspicuous by his personal absence form here, although I have no doubt he has posted in here in his PPRuNe mode.

So when axiom speaks just who is he, what does he stand for and for which one are you voting.???

You have a choice of three.

axiom Ver1.0

axiom Ver2.0

axiom Ver3.0

Never mind axiom, the real one that is, you will allowed out to play after all this is over and we can get back to having some fun around here again.

I had composed a post in reply to the barely coherent axiom which I chose not to, in a vain hope that it would all go away. I may have to reconside.

Oh and Woomera?

I think he has made it clear that there are many due to the workload here and to provide some balance, no other reason, hardly a valid comparison.