PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still a Major Fraud???
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2003, 10:22
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chaps
I am not judgemental on anyone, and I believe that the evidence on the Major is circumstantional. It is known, via certain news programmes and the web that the programme showing the Majors prize winning show was Digitally enhanced in respect of sound for the so called collaberators microphone. What we saw tonight was disgarcful. If I was a Jurer(sp?) watching this video I would say guilty. However this is NOT what the audience heard. If it was really as loud as we heard tonight then why where there only four audience participants in the prosecution? What did the other 200 hear?? (answer- just like Chris Tarrant said in court - NOTHING!). All the other participants in the side line were wearing mikes that were apparently all being individually recorded. Nobody but the producers could hear what they were saying> Except for the mike on the 'acomplice'! you could even hear him breath, had the other 8 stopped breathing for the duration of the programme?? I spoke on a live chat show tonight on this subject and asked if he could digitally enhance and 'shift' any sound from any contestant and he said ' it would be a piece of P@@s' Do not jump down the majors throat to soon guys, I do not belong to the fraternity of conspiracy theorists, but i do smell a rat here on the part of the TV station. Good luck with the appeal Major!