PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AW139 G-LBAL helicopter crash in Gillingham, Norfolk
Old 23rd Mar 2014, 10:48
rotorspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
satsuma

You asked: "Would you treat me differently if I wasn't? These are anonymous forums so stop being nosey."

That's a strange comment! Of course it's not a matter of treating YOU one way or any other, it's how I treat your comments. It is entirely reasonable for anyone to treat comments from those with direct experience of a topic with more significance than those who do not. I have no experience at all of aerial lifting work for example, so any comments from me would be likely to be of far less validity than those that do. And yes, I do have a lot of experience of corporate flying in IFR twins. From your evasive answer to my innocent question, I'm guessing you don't. But correct me if I'm wrong!

And regarding anonymity, I was only asking about your flying activities, not your name!

Your lobbying for your described SMS as a solution hasn't been received positively by any of the very experienced pilots here, but you seem to be reacting rather indignantly and petulantly to this.