PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2014, 07:22
John Dexter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@planedrive

Well all I can say is I wish them the very best of luck I really do, I think they are going to need an A380 load of it.

From the industry experts I have contact with they say that although there is recruitment now it's just beginning and not that large, plus there are still loads of experienced guys. There won't be any sizeable demand for cadets until winter 2015. By this time the ATP pool will be purged of non-take off guys/gals and re-opened for summer 2015 filling nicely ready for that winter.

What CTC spin cadets should be taken lightly. The only time CTC will be 100% honest will be when the commercial situation matches the hiring situation as make no mistake they are a business. They care not about seniority or fairness.

Just think about it another 50 ATP's is close on £500,000. Also there is the possibility that eJ recruitment for 2015 may be a bit lean for cadets (and that it backed up by some people very much in the know on this website)

One final point to note is that a lot of CTC partner airlines don't accept ATP's too and of the ones that do they typically have higher requirements than the normal cadets.