PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2014, 21:20
balaton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anything to add? Anybody? Please feel free!

I'm sure most of us ("real" ppruners) recognized a long time ago: this topic is going around and around circles without anything valuable added for a long time now. Obviously, nobody takes the nuisance to read previous posts.
So: Anybody to come up with a timeline again... and again? More self made maps? More wild ideas? Conspiration theories repeated dozen times? Something again on "PINGS" ( oh, God I learned to hate this tiny world)? Something technical again on transponders? And you, search and rescue experts, want to repeat your opinion on awashed containers? Preconceptions on poor pilots experimenting with flight simulators at home (I know a couple of them, including myself) just for fun and because they love their jobs, addicted to aviation? I just hope we are not terrorists.. eeer.. I have to double check that...
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST THE SAME RUBISH AGAIN and AGAIN! We could barely wait to read the same thing again. Hey, PPRUNE hase a huge server, they can cope with it I'm sure.
PPRUNE (and us, "real experts") wasted 350 plus pages of this topic for nothing. Nothing new, nothing to learn, no knowledge to share, absolutely nothing.
Only one consolation: It seems that most of the professional ppruners left this topic for good reason...and I will do the same.