PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Pilots for KQ
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2014, 17:19
Trackdiamond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its the way of the world

I beg to differ!

The way of the world..is to donate! And good will retutn to you. Very selfish of those who make it to KQ and shut up.I started this DEP thread back in 2009 and some samrt alec thought it was irrelevanmt as there was the KQ ab initio thread.I seemed to be alone and I gave up the cause.I am glad to see Gear Up has revived the interest here.

All airlines have their threads including some of the best...you are not obliged to identify yourself in a manner that will hunt you down. Even in airline interviews there have been questions related to pprune posts..so the bosses know you are here..and so there is no point pretending otherwise.If it was malicious..all those that made it at Kq might be disqualified for benefiting from these threads.If anything it will carry in your favour to be here..as it demonstrates active pursuit of your dream, seriousness of purpose, comradrie and even library of aviation knowledge.

Am abroad..but if I was in KQ I would demystify the whole preselection process...all the way to F.O.line check! Were are here to learn by sharing..and it benefits every one as standards are automatically raised by improved knowledge and awareness.