PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2014, 22:01
D.S.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to add to Hunter and Pontius Navigator's post directed toward Arearadar's reply that included

I read that a/c disappeared from radar.
It is not as if we have only 1 Country involved here, either.

You have Thailand on the other side of the border showing apparently the same flight path across the peninsula. They indicate they never lost sight of the re-appearing plane (well, at least for any considerable amount of time) and say it never entered their space, basically skirting the border.

That is 3 countries (Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand) combined showing the plane going dark (all 3), turning around (at least 2 - Vietnam and Malaysia), and showing back up off the Peninsulas coast (suspected 2, but at least Thailand) with a total time frame of that series of events at about 10 minutes. Then 2 of them are able to put together a path across said peninsula starting at that time; 2 identified paths that apparently line up with each other. Meanwhile no plane continued on the flight path MH370 was on into Vietnam territory and no plane crashed into the Gulf.

I myself am fairly confident they would be able to figure out with a very high degree of certainty that it is probably not some other 'unidentified' stolen or mysterious similarly sized plane flying around the same areas at the same times ...well, short of them having WashOut and Tug at the helm, I guess.