PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2014, 19:48
Intelshare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I called the Washington Post. Asked about the new ping arcs.

That map the Washington Post just had with new ping arcs on it. I rang them and asked if their data was reliable or just artistic license and we had a discussion about the importance of accuracy before "a thousand geeks waste days plotting potential northern locations as well". So the lady understood what
I meant.

She said their data for the arcs, which they believe to based on an official Malaysian release, was from here..

Here?s what?s odd about that map of MH370?s final satellite ping

Unless I missed something important about that blog post, I wouldn't get too excited.

---
I can't seem to post, so I'll add it to this old message.

Guys,

I'm getting bombarded with complaints about deletions here, a statistically significant number of which are all to do with a certain subject.

If your message stays up longer than ten minutes, you are on the wrong track.

Which is bizarre as I thought that missing altitude data post was really onto something. Perhaps its potential importance was overlooked?

I heard a couple of days ago that there was significant news, and I don't mean a catamaran or a pallet, the deletions all on one subject would tend to confirm things are underway.

Mods? You know how the drug industry suppresses unfavorable trials and how this can be mathematically detected? If your deletions are for operational reasons, they are way too specific and giving the game away. Mix it up a bit. The bad guys can add up as well.

Last edited by Intelshare; 24th Mar 2014 at 04:22.