PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 20th Mar 2014, 02:12
SebastianDesoto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Class date, July 20th. Assessment was in July 2013, interview was in September, 2013.

Non type rated FO, approximately 5000 total with 2800 turbo jet and 1000 turbo prop. All SIC.

Not married, no kids ( but I do have a fiancé). I plan to keep cost of living as cheap as possible, while still being comfortable. My plan is to pay off huge loan debt and try to save money for the first three years. I am coming here to work, primarily. I do not really party, but I am social and adventurous. I'll put as much effort into ensuring I am not one of those horror stories. Meaning, I intend to study my ass off and learn as much as possible while flying so that upgrade goes as smooth as possible.

I read here about the neighborhoods of Bur Dubai and Deira. Are those reasonable for someone in my situation? If the operation move to Al Maktoum International, maybe I should just resign myself to paying for Marina Area? Is there any shared housing in Dubai?

Last edited by SebastianDesoto; 20th Mar 2014 at 02:42.