PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAC Express
Thread: BAC Express
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2003, 16:04
VIKING9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redcap think you will find my source of information to be correct. The replacement salary will probably NOT be £18k but it sure damn needs to be. As for information I know nothing about, take it from me, you are the one who knows nothing about BAC Express and it's set up in Ops and you still clearly know nothing about me. Tell me and the world what the salaries are (note "salaries") at BAC Express and prove me wrong.

As for the salary attracting the right type of person, I do fully agree with you redcap that it indeed will not attract the people they are advertising for. That in itself is a terrible shame because the Ops Manager is an absolute diamond, a good friend of mine in fact and if you think I'm full of cr@p, why not ask him ?

Oh by the way, let's not have a slanging match like you tried to start before somewhere else, I'm sure it doesn't suit your personality. Let's keep the thread in line with it's topic. People on here have no interest in what you have to say about me so you would be wasting your time. Let's see how professional you can be by submitting replies that are relevant or did you just sign up to slag me off?? How sad if you did.

By the way, have a nice day and make the most of your life....

p.s. Bobby Z drop me a PM and I'll let you have some information which may be relevant to your question, as redcap clearly can't answer it.

Last edited by VIKING9; 21st Apr 2003 at 16:20.