PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PRESTWICK
Thread: PRESTWICK
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2014, 12:59
12-30 Wind Sock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
subsidising Ryanair's operations ? i dont think ryanair rely on PIK, I dont think SG did have a plan before buying PIK. Thats why they have hired someone to go in for a few months and see what needs to be changed. As for being patient , SG saved Jobs and saved millions of pounds that PIK brings into scotland which in turn saves other jobs linked with PIK. If 200k a week is true then the rumour of too many manager and middle managers at pik will be under pressure to keep there jobs.

Skippy Your talking 20 years ago i wouldnt say that was recent past. Closing passenger ops just wont happen , FACT. There aint enough training, cargo, tech stops or mainteneance to rely on . Please note this is not the 90's.

Yes i agree it was close to being closed , But to constantly be negative about the place is out of order. Infratil ruined the place by employing too many staff and employing staff that have brought zero new airlines into the airport. These staff picked up a wage for years without actually doing anything for the airport. Plus the fact that each department has managers who manage managers who mangers who then report to manager who report to there manager.

Its not PIK fault that the SG bought the Airport, so if you have any black hole worries and wasting tax payers money , Please dont post on here , Try Sending a Letter to the SG. They might listen to you