PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Air Craft
Thread: Best Air Craft
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2003, 13:31
Evacu8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm ...favourite would have to be the B747 -SP . Great main deck galley (windows !!), not too big and not too small.

And the original wallpaper that was still in the loos when they left the QF fleet...... it was like something out of Austin Powers --- seriously 'groovey' !!! I liked the staircase too, had some class. Besides, they looked cute

I also like the current 3 class B747-400. All seats have individual screens/ games/ phones ....keeps the pax happy and entertained..... it has a good CSM station ( a bit of privacy).... and I love any plane with crew bunks

Worst would easily be the B747-300 . They smell, leak water everywhere, have no individual inflight entertainment in Y/C .... but they are getting revamped with the new ifnlight entertainment system/ new loos/ seats/ interiors etc so they may get better ..... but I still say get rid of em

Equal worst would have to be the B767 .... they may be great for domestic flights.... but try bein on them for 10 hrs !!! I avoid flying on them whenever I can.

I am very curious to see the A380, and even more so to see how many crew will work on them !!