PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GSS contract with BA terminated
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2014, 22:37
A340Yumyum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSS

How sweet it must be to be as self assured and as righteous in the ways of the lord god as the Reverend 4468, all praise his name.

I bow down and scrape before the shining light of your wisdom and henceforth shall accept redundancy and the end of my career with as much grace as one so unworthy can manage. I am a worm, a nasty crawling thing and the wrath that BA have rained down upon my head is as justified as the fire and brimstone that was rained down on Sodom and Gomorrah. Halleluljah, for it is written that my utterings and even the utterings of all who do not reside in the temple of BA are as nothing in the divine light of their mightiness and I shall sod in an offwards direction forthwith in sackcloth and ashes and with wailing and weeping for I have been found wanting by the priesthood. Amen.

F*ck you flower, F*ck you very much.
Z. You knew the score when you left Beardy Airlines. The exact situation about secondees was made clear to you at interview but you still insisted on berating BA and the 'situation' throughout your short time in GSS. You also harp on about why you didn't get a command at VS because they only went to military guys....apparently.
I don't relish your current situation and wish you well, but just try and stop a permanent grumble wherever you end up; life is just too short.
Enjoy ORD.

As for "working hard" to pass BA selection, utter bollocks. You were fortunate enough to have filled in the form on the right day so that you happened to fit the profile that the outsourced firm that screens them were looking for that afternoon. You simply had the chance that others who fell outside of whatever prescription was in force that day did not. Any number of people could be in your place today, you just got lucky, so whoopee **** for you. You are no better than the rest of us, you just seem to think you are.
Mate, knowing you as I do, I can tell you that you wouldn't have had a cat in hell's chance of a sniff at BA, even if you filled in your application on the 'right' day.
As for secondees 'stealing' your command in GSS, remember, dear chap that you would have had to pass the command training in GSS to achieve your goal.

Last edited by A340Yumyum; 19th Mar 2014 at 08:00. Reason: Typo