PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek First-, business class meals deterioration
Old 18th Mar 2014, 13:11
Exascot
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We only fly 4 sectors a year ATH-DBX-JNB return. We stopped flying 1st last year when the prices rocketed. We usually choose different dishes so I guess that is a total of about 16 meals a year between us. In 5 years of this we have had very varying standards from terrible in 1st to excellent in business and vice versa. If they want to cut costs why don't they give discount to Skyward members who give their menu choice on line when checking in to save wastage just as you do for dietary requirements? Pointless to write to them to suggest this or with any other comments I know from experience you never get a reply.

So, why do we keep flying with them - delighted but pi..ed off knackered crews, excellent service, great modern, comfortable and well equipped aircraft, pretty well on schedule, nearly the cheapest on our route. However I am glad I decided not to work for them 20 years ago. I would have been beheaded years ago for managementicide. What a bunch of