PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2014, 07:04
D.S.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting...

So if the new seemingly supported (at least multiple organizations verifying it through "unidentified sources") news is true, then a couple things might be able to be put together to come up with an explanation for another glaring, and rather inexcusable, issue.

First, we (might) now have verification that initial Turn/WP change was actually programed into the system prior to 1:07

Then handover contact with plane at 1:19 or 1:22* which was at least rumored/questionably "verified" to be Co-Pilot
(*both times are frustratingly seemingly "confirmed," as is typical for absolutely everything the Malaysian Government says)

We also have the very unconfirmed but possible contact with Japan-Bound plane/MH88(?) saying they spoke to who they believed was the Co-Pilot shortly after 1:30 (if it is true, it is very reasonable that pilot was told by investigators to say absolutely nothing more about it while the investigation is ongoing. It is also likely a recording of said communication exists, and is now in the investigators hands. Again, if it is true, at least)

Could those things (and who knows what else that hasn't leaked) possibly be the reason behind the simulator sitting unchecked for at least 9 days?

Maybe they only took said simulator now because of the public outrage over the seemingly unexplainable and inexcusable ignoring of possible evidence as to the whereabouts of the passengers. Was their not doing so prior because they already had a solid reason to believe the pilot was not the one who was even in question here when they were tossing around their possible involvement?

More ifs and maybes than I usually like to work with, but makes sense while merely connecting some suspected/semi-confirmed/possible facts without conflict to absolutely everything else we do know.

I would gain back quite a bit of respect for the Malaysian Government if the above was true. And I do really, really want at least the Pilot to be clear in this - he seems like a truly fantastic guy from what little I know about him