PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for work Thread "NEW"
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2014, 07:50
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Morning All

Not sure whether my details are appropriate here among some of the individuals with epic 5 figure flying hours and loads of type ratings or whether or not recruitment staff genuinely read through these pages but here goes.

I have a current CPL with MEIR and MCC (MEIR valid until the end of October ) and a total time of 285hrs.

I am an ex-military (Fleet Air Arm) Avionics Engineer, currently resident with my family (wife and a 12 year son) in Somerset though happy to consider relocation if fortunate enough to be offered a position.

Academically I have a 1st Class BEng (hons) in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from the University of the West of England, plus HND, HNC and ONC in in Electronics and Electrical Engineering.

In order to finance keeping the IR and medical current and to provide for my family I am currently working as a technical consultant within an MoD project team which pays well and the people that I work for and with are extremely decent but the work itself is mind numbing to distraction but at the moment I consider myself fortunate to be in well paid employment. If offered a position I would have to give 1 months notice.

Happy to consider any offer jet, TP, MEP, SEP, cargo, survey, passenger, as long as it’s legal I’m up for it.

As a UK national I’m fluent in written and spoken English (as much as anyone from Somerset ever will be) and I have a reasonable knowledge of French also.

That’s it, happy to field any questions on open forum or via PM and happy to receive any feedback.

Drop me a PM for a full CV

Cheers

MM