PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2014, 23:08
poorjohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few hours ago in post #4761 I posted a link to an extremely lucid post in which a gentleman/woman with a clear mind, no apparent agenda, and enough intelligence to know what s/he did and did not know, went to a lot of trouble to write a very long summary of much of what has been covered here, over and over again over hundreds of pages.

When I looked to see if the post had survived moderation, it was still there. But no one had mentioned it in subsequent posts, either to say 'yeah, that guy sure did a useful summary' or the contrary.

Being basically grumpy, I conclude that the bulk of the chatter here is coming from people who just want to see their opinions in writing, and/or have no interest in actually reading what others have posted.

That's my opinion; I've read this thread from page one and have made two other contributions: very early, I researched and posted a link to the Federal Register entry in which the FAA was announcing the AD regarding satcom antenna/skin crack, then the link to that summary.