PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2014, 03:24
D.S.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Ancient Geek said

The tiny amount of VERIFYABLE evidence simply tells us that something went badly wrong. Apply a good dose of Occams Razor and...
which you continue to explain as

...the simplest explanation is a catastrophic depressurisation, probably due to a structural issue. Cargo door, cockpit windshield, upper skin panel ...... many more possible. Even a birdstrike is possible - it has happened before at 37500 feet but I doubt if vultures would be flying at night.
...yet the pilot did nothing
- then this catastrophic event leads to the the ACARS going out ... and the pilots did nothing
- then Transponder fails ... and the pilots do nothing
- alarms are going off everywhere ... and the pilots do nothing
- next the pilots make their normal handover contact with ATC ... and tell them nothing
- at this point they pretty much instantly flip the plane around 180, but in the middle of it apparently ... pass out?
- now quick ascent ... pilots stay passed out
- this leads to stall and fall ... pilots stay passed out
- now maybe they wake up to avert the stall? ... must pass out again though
- next after about 20-30 mins they wake up and turn 90 degrees before ...passing out
- another maybe 5-10 mins pass I believe it was Godzilla comes in and blows he plane onto another course ... pilots still passed out
- another 20 mins, wake up and turn, then ... pass out again
- at this point maybe the plane has a straight enough pass to fly completely straight to crash site without being pinged by any countries radars ... pilots never woke up again

that is approximately what you call your "Occams Razor/simplest solution" (and some people actually agree with you here, amazingly)

...meanwhile ...

this is what some of the best minds in the Governments of seeming all Countries involved, as well as most experts and many people here (include mine):

- People who knew what they were doing did what they knew how to do

Wow, you know what - after typing it out, I can so totally see how our theory is just sooooo dang complicated and illogical and all that while yours is just so unbelievably simple!