PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2014, 22:05
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
As per my double post, I saw the financial discussion as more confusion and obfuscating at the top. I just don't see any evidence of a coherent direction. Joyce had henchmen(ettes) there to deflect and filibuster. A CEO should be able to provide clear, concise and direct answers to almost any question, especially when answers (from experience) are not really required - especially in any detail. He likes to appear the big man and be centre of attention (endless chatterer) yet uses his underlings as stage props. You dont see Steve or Nathan deflect questions to a phalanx of minions - and far more is at stake for them with innaccuracies!

He needs to be properly questioned by an expert about what his vision for Qantas is. I dont think he has one, I think the whole lot of them dream up plans on the back of expensive menus at Rockpool.

5000 people in addition to all the others are losing their jobs to what end, specifically?

There is no plan. And as for the Emperors Clothes, I dont even think he knows what a tailor is.