PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2014, 08:03
SIUYA

Received 81 Likes on 25 Posts
Sunfish...

Advocate. If you wish to raise a complaint with CASA there is one single and effective route open to you that CASA cannot and must not interfere with.

Write to the Prime Minister. Protocol requires that it is passed by the PM's office to the responsible Minister who must then pass it to the Department and then to CASA, or perhaps direct from Minister to CASA.
Fine in theory, but it didn't work under Labor.

I wrote to Albanese a number of times - you guessed it - no response.

So I then wrote to Rudd on the same matter and expressed concern that the Minister wasn't responding - - you guessed it - no response.

I also wrote to Truss regarding the matter, and included information for his information and necessary action that neither the Minister not the PM had responded to my concerns - you guessed it - no response.

I've also written to the new Coalition Government Minister - Mr Truss - same old result - no reply.

I agree with Creampuff - until the industry unites, then it's going nowhere fast like it has for the past 20 or so years..

There are so many valid viewpoints being expressed here, but until the infighting and sniping takes a rest and we ALL do what Creampuff suggests, then we're going nowhere fast.

Last edited by SIUYA; 15th Mar 2014 at 08:21.