PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2014, 03:51
91XRAY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

< harragote >

Isn't there a relatively simple process of deduction re: the possible primary radar sighting of an aircraft over the Malacca Strait, I.e. if it wasn't MH370, then what aircraft was it? That issue is a sub-story in itself.

If it was another aircraft with a low radar sig, did it play a part in the demise of MH370, either intentionally or unintentionally? Did one plane limp off west and the other limp off east? Was it fast moving from east to west and collided with MH370?

Are the Malaysians behaving like they're under duress from another nation (China or the US) with regards to what they're comfortable saying publicly about what actually happened?

It's just another theory, but speculation will continue 'til some hard facts emerge.
I believe there are roughly three or four posts in this wonderful thread that at least allude to this question.

And it is one well worth asking in expanded form ie any body have LOA of any kind in the area ? Manned or unmanned ??

For many of the 'aftermath' speculations this could fit.

In otherwords, the key critical first event was a mid collision of some kind.

And yes, one can wonder about that other track.

One Malaysian official when queried as to why they let it go over came back with something alone the lines of it '- appeared friendly'.

Many appear unsatisfied with this 'minor' aspect of the tale.

It does on the first pass, seem more than strange that unidentified airspace intrusion of this type is not a concern.

However, perhaps...... this kind of observation is a regular thing ??

And if you think about it, perhaps a regular ( and arranged ??? ) drone crossing point or similar ?

Then, we can look at the media.

To the best of my knowledge, this possibility or speculation has not once been raised, while they are quite willing, in some cases, to go off the deep end with many other.

Well, who knows, but sometimes what is not said is @ least as useful as what is.

Last edited by 91XRAY; 15th Mar 2014 at 13:47.