PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2014, 15:17
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry abruptly cut short

This is how many people saw the inquiry yesterday.. ..

Just when it was becoming very interesting..... you guessed it, News 23 1/2 cut to another story... having said that, I think we see enough in the body language from the Qantas foursome to see that Nick X was really hitting some home runs with his questions.. and also a couple of good ones from some others.

All is not lost.. I think next Tuesday will be a much better event.. today was a little shabby, as I said before, it looked like everyone wanted to go home... "thank god its Friday" kinda thing...

I want to thank Steve P for all his efforts.. out of all the union leader activities of late, Steve always comes across as genuinely concerned for his members, which is pretty rare these days, he's a good bloke, always there for you if you need him... Unlike some others I can think of, who, to me, always appear to be in it for themselves only.

Joyce and Co did their best to use up question time as much as they could but didn't always get away with it.. That's why I think Tuesday will be a harder slog..

There is still a healthy pulse...