PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2014, 14:48
Zionstrat2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for a great thread

I've read every single post in this thread and I wanted to take a second to thank everyone for their contributions-

I do understand that the mixture of professional and non-professional information can be confusing at times, however, I find the diversity of information incredibly useful-- I learn from questions answered, I skim over areas that I already know and slow down when new or expanded information is provided.

Overall, I wouldn't change much- it's extremely useful to an old GA pilot interested in keeping up with aviation.

The one thing that would help the thread is avoiding dissension as much as possible. A question or theory may seem way out in left field, however, the rest of us might appreciate out of the box thinking and something closer to the truth should emerge down the road one way or the other.

It seems logical to save corrections for major misinformation, especially intentional disinformation, and it would be best if we leave it to the pros to make that call. If noise levels are low and only Sr. contributors discredit a post, the rest of us will know that the information is extremely suspect.

Thanks again for a great thread, an incredible forum and I'm glad that PPrune is getting good press.